About This Project
135,000 sq ft
For nearly 15 years, Greiner Construction has been a partner with Western National Insurance, providing accurate Pre-Construction and reliable Construction services to their Twin Cities headquarters. So when they purchased a vacant building in Edina to relocate their corporate center employees, we were once again asked to help.
The scope of work included:
- New mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
- A secured lobby/reception area on the first floor
- Training rooms with operable wall systems that open into the lobby for a large event space
- Upholstered booth seating
- Multiple huddle/breakout spaces on each floor
- A tile clad staircase
Another unique aspect of this transition is that the multi-tenant building was completely gutted to the studs, and modernized to fit Western National Insurance’s growth requirements. This three-story development now accommodates approximately 380 people, has surface parking, and multiple fresh amenities.
Greiner completed the interior renovation on schedule and in only six months.