About This Project
4,200 sq ft
Greiner provided pre-construction and construction services for the new Trax Burgers and Bar located at the Filmore Event Center in downtown Minneapolis.
With impeccable design features to uphold, Greiner’s attention to detail was key to constructing a space that upheld Tush Montgomery’s design intent.
Key features of the restaurant included:
- Unique rebar shelving and accent column with integral LED lighting following the industrial theme of the restaurant.
- Large floating back bar with integral LED lighting and curved millwork extending horizontally above the bar.
- Large custom light fixture, extending the length of the bar, with integrally programmed LED fixtures.
- Artesian painted curtain wall at the entrance created to appear as stained glass.
- Overhead glass doors with an adjacent outdoor seating area.
- Faux Concrete finish on the front bar and walls in the space.
- Unique concrete accent wall panels above the bench seating.
- Polished concrete floors, exposed concrete columns, with raw steel angle trim.
Many of the finishes selected for the restaurant were provided by the owner. This required close coordination to ensure no impacts were incurred in the project schedule. In addition, Trax was constructed as part of a larger development in a close, urban environment. This created limited access for deliveries. Proper coordination was required to efficiently use the delivery windows available for our team.
Greiner delivered Trax Restaurant for its opening celebration in February 2020.