About This Project
59,500 sq ft
Greiner Construction was hired by Quantum Graphics to build-out their newly leased space in Eden Prairie. The two-story complex includes:
– 18,748 square feet of office
– 27,211 square feet of manufacturing
– 11,408 square feet of warehouse
– 2,043 square feet of shipping
Unique aspects of the renovation include:
– The structural work associated with installing new helical pier structural support systems in the existing warehouse floor for support of new press and diecutter machines.
– The complete renovation of entire mezzanine and lower level office.
– Construction of large format, digital, pre-press and lettering rooms.
– Replacement of the interior stair system with additions of bridges over the vestibules.
– A full new upgraded electrical service and distribution, updated mechanical systems.
– Multiple phased project to allow full tenant relocation to building to minimize current loss of production due to the move while some of the existing tenants move out.