About This Project
59,500 sq. ft.
Greiner Construction was hired by Quantum Graphics to build out their newly leased space in Eden Prairie.
The two-story complex includes:
- 18,748 square feet of office space
- 27,211 square feet of manufacturing area
- 11,408 square feet of warehouse room
- 2,043 square feet for shipping
The scope of work included:
- The structural work associated with installing new helical pier structural support systems in the existing warehouse floor for support of the new press and die-cut machines
- The complete renovation of the entire mezzanine and lower-level offices
- Construction of large format, digital, pre-press, and lettering rooms
- Replacement of the interior stair system with additions of bridges over the vestibules
- A new electrical service and distribution with updated mechanical systems
- Allowing for a multi-phased project to minimize current loss of production due to tenant relocation