Brin Northwestern Glass Co.
"Thanks for helping to create a great work environment for our employees! The Greiner team delivered a high quality product, on time and on budget! We appreciate all your efforts."
About This Project
99,358 square feet
Greiner Construction was hired by Brin Northwestern Glass Company to renovate an existing building for their new sales, manufacturing, and warehouse operations in Fridley, Minnesota. Pre-Construction and Construction services were both provided by Greiner on the project.
The scope of work included:
- Select interior demolition throughout the vacant space
- Increased electrical service
- Upgraded mechanical/plumbing
- Added distribution of water/air/waste/electrical throughout the warehouse and production areas
- Assisted with crane installations
- Upgraded heating to infrared
- Designed and installed process piping overhead and underground
- Remodeled four restrooms
- Installed a new security system
- Created a new will-call and locker room
- Modified the curbs and gutters
- Enlarged existing dock doors
- Installed new pre-cast openings for drive-in dock doors
Construction on the Brin building included 53,540 sq. ft. of manufacturing/production space, 39,550 sq. ft. of warehouse space, and 6,268 sq. ft. devoted to a breakroom, and a conference room, and offices.
This project was delivered by the successful partnership of Robert Dunleavy and Patrick Johnson.