About This Project
76,0000 sq ft
Yellow Dog Studio
Greiner Construction was hired by Ballard Spahr (formerly Lindquist and Vennum) to perform Pre-Construction and Construction services for their relocation within the IDS Center in Downtown Minneapolis. Ballard now occupies floors 18–21.
Scope of work included:
- Multiple conference rooms with extensive acoustical features
- Glass front offices surrounding the perimeter of the building
- A grand staircase that connects all four floors
- An extensive security system
Office amenities include:
- Simulated stone countertops
- Wood veneer panels
- Vinyl wall coverings
- Custom plaster
- Sliding glass doors
- Motorized roller shades
- Wood flooring in the break room
- Tile accent walls
- A linear wood tongue-and-groove plank ceiling.
Greiner completed this project on schedule and in only five months.