The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in commercial construction, an engaged team member, and excited to lead an energized team ready to bring value to a variety of projects throughout Iowa.
Greiner Construction is a full-service commercial general contractor providing services to companies and developers within Corporate Workplace, Private Education, Multi-Housing, Building Repurposing, Hospitality and Healthcare/Wellness looking for construction services that value relationships.
Responsibilities, at a minimum:
- Ability to manage multiple projects of any size simultaneously inside construction settings
- Assist project team to produce and execute project schedules with milestones and critical paths, coordinating with project teams.
- Ability to provide precise communication to team members, owners and architects
- Attend and participate in weekly progress team meetings
- Execute punchlist completion in accordance with the project schedule and customer expectations
- Read and comprehend project drawings and specifications
- Ensure all trades have up to date drawings on site
- Complete daily logs and documents with pictures
- Follow organizational processes, reporting and risk mitigation measures.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of direct construction experience in a supervisory role is preferred
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Capable of initiating and coordinating activities independently
- Positively represent Greiner Construction’s brand and develop strong relationships with customers and team members
- Must be team-oriented and flexible in assuming new responsibilities as they arise
- Proficiency in MS Office software; Word, Excel, Project
Candidates who believe their skills align with this role are asked to send their resume and salary requirements to HR@greinerconstruction.com for consideration.