Greiner Construction is a full-service commercial general contractor providing services to Companies and developers within Corporate Workplace, Private Education, Multi-Housing, Building Repurposing, Hospitality and Healthcare/Wellness in the Midwest looking for construction services that value relationships.
Responsibilities, at a minimum:
- Ability to manage multiple projects of any size simultaneously inside construction settings
- Produce and execute project schedules with milestones and critical paths, coordinating with project teams.
- Perform accurate subcontractor and supplier scope analysis
- Accurately perform complete construction estimates and present to customers
- Review and approve invoices
- Ability to provide precise communication to team members, owners, and architects
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly progress team meetings
- Develop project budgets to achieve client’s financial objectives; validate time and expenses to stay within budget and accurately track the work that is being performed
- Maintain effective relationships and partnerships with customers, management, field staff, and subcontractors
- Read, comprehend and implement project drawings and specifications
- Provide accurate and timely submittals for approval and maintain schedule
- Follow organizational processes, reporting, and risk mitigation measures.
- Engage in industry networking events and continuing education
- Manage existing and develop new customer relationships
Education and Experience:
- A 4-year degree or industry equivalency in architecture, engineering or construction is desired
- 3-5 years of direct construction experience is preferred
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Capable of initiating and coordinating activities independently
- Positively represent Greiner Construction’s brand and develop strong relationships with customers and team members
- Must be team-oriented and flexible in assuming new responsibilities as they arise
- Proficiency in MS Office software; Word, Excel, Project
Candidates who believe their skills align with this role are asked to send their resume and salary requirements to HR@greinerconstruction.com for consideration.