Greiner’s Outstate Experience: How We Support Our Clients No Matter Their Location
Greiner is more than just a Twin Cities General Contractor—we are a trusted partner that is ready to support our clients’ needs no matter their location. With more than 30 years of relationships on the table—as well as a steadfast commitment to growing our clients’ brands—Greiner is proud to bring its team’s talents to cities all throughout the Upper Midwest.
How do we support our regional clients?
Greiner serves its regional clients in the same way it does its local ones—with quality relationships, craftsmanship, and communication. Here are three of the ways we make that happen on every single outbound project.
1. Dedicated superintendents
Our amazing team of superintendents make it all possible by building quality relationships up front with the on-site engineers and property managers. In addition, many of our field staff and trade partners live on the outskirts of these regions, meaning we always have staff available and conveniently positioned for quick access to your project site.
2. Our vetted subcontractors who are willing to travel
Rather than rely on local subcontractors who are unfamiliar and unproven, we bring along our own teams who are always vetted through a rigorous prequalification process. That way, no matter where we go, we will always uphold our well-known benefits: quality craftsmanship and speed to market.
3. Experienced project managers
Our seasoned project managers keep everything in motion with regular job site visits, quality communication with plenty of open lines of dialogue, and web-based project management tools, meaning every team member has real-time access to project updates—no matter where they’re located.
Where have we been?
Greiner has brought its expertise to cities large and small, all throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa. These are a handful of the places we’ve been recently:
- CliftonLarsonAllen: We provided work for this wealth advisory and consulting service firm in La Crosse, Cedar Rapids, and Baxter, MN.
- Wells Fargo: Our teller line remodels and ATM installations for our nation’s fourth-largest bank have brought us to Duluth, Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Des Moines.
- Cetera Financial Group: Greiner is incredibly proud to have sent its services to Cetera Financial’s St. Cloud location.
- Granite City Real Estate: Once again in the St. Cloud area, we were more than happy to help Granite City Realty with their construction needs.
- Bolton & Menk: We are currently in the process of an office remodel for this engineering, planning, and consulting firm in Des Moines.
- Spire Credit Union: Greiner remodeled several small-town branch locations across Minnesota (Blaine, Mora, Milaca, Isle, Ogilvie, and Pine City) for this Twin Cities-based not-for-profit financial cooperative.
What do our outstate partners have to say?
“Part of the challenge of overseeing projects throughout different geographical regions is your relationship with a General Contractor. It’s a leap of faith to trust them with building your vision on budget, on schedule, and with attention to quality. Greiner has exceeded our expectations, and we consider them one of our trusted partners in the market.”
—Beth Pederson, CliftonLarsenAllen
Complete your next project with Greiner
Are you looking for a trusted partner to support your next construction endeavor? Whether you’re located in Minneapolis, Des Moines, or Oconomowoc, Wisconsin—we will come to you. Contact Heather Weerheim today!
Greiner Construction – Building Strength from the Inside Out
In 2019, with a vision to share our company‘s “gold standard” to a regional client-base, Greiner expanded into the thriving city of Des Moines, Iowa. As our company evolves and continues to expand into new markets, the executive leadership team upholds Wolfgang’s original vision for the firm—one that is focused on providing authentic customer service and unrivaled quality.